Luxurious Clearwater Beach
The brand-new, JW Marriott Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa is breathtakingly beautiful inside and out. The resort’s secluded stretch of beach is the perfect destination to recharge and be inspired alongside your peers. Whether it’s soaking up the sun, paddleboarding in its calm waters, or enjoying the nightlife on Pier 60, Clearwater Beach has something spectacular for everyone.
$495 per person
2 Night Hotel Stay
This brand-new, luxurious resort is nestled on a secluded white, powdery sand beach facing the turquoise waters of Clearwater Beach. It was designed with distinct architecture encompassing a coastal style of art deco-inspired glamour alongside rustic, woven textures. Each guest room features neutral tones, plush bedding, and a private balcony ensuring your relaxing experience.
You will be delighted with multiple dining options featuring fresh local cuisine and panoramic ocean views. Be sure to pamper yourself in the sophisticated Spa by JW, take a swim in the outdoor pool, grab a workout in the Fitness Centre, or simply take a stroll by sun-soaked beaches and swaying palms.
Hotel check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
JW Marriott Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
691 S. Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Recommended arrival destination airports are St. Pete – Clearwater International Airport (PIE) or Tampa International Airport (TPA).
Wednesday, October 25
Before 5:00 pm
Friday, October 27
Prior to 11:00 am check out
You will want to arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight departure to allow plenty of time for security procedures.
Your participation in the entire conference is preferred. ARA requests that you do not bring a guest.
Registration deadline is Monday, September 18th
*Registration is limited to two attendees per company and the first 75 attendees.
Wednesday, October 25
- 4:00 – 7:00 pm – Hotel check-in
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Welcome reception on Clearwater Beach
Thursday, October 26
- 8:00 – 8:45 am – Breakfast
- 9:00 am – noon – Education Session
- noon – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm – Education Session
- 2:00 – 5:00 pm – Free time to explore the resort/beach.
- Grab a beach chair and relax on the resorts private beach or head down to Sand Key Park or Beach
- Take a stroll along the famous Pier 60
- Hop on a Dolphin watching tour
- Experience a segway adventure from the beachfront throughout the historic downtown
- Participate in Big Beach Cleanup Clearwater, Clearwater’s largest beach cleanup event
- 5:30 – 8:30 pm – Closing Reception: Sunset Cruise along the Clearwater Coast
Cruise the scenic Intercoastal Waterway viewing million dollar mansions, an occasional pod of playful dolphins and a scenic West Coast sunset in Clearwater Pass or the Gulf of Mexico, then dance with a live DJ on an open-air top deck.
Registration deadline is September 18
James Taylor M.B.A. F.R.S.A. is an award-winning speaker and internationally recognized leader in creativity and innovation. For over 20 years, he has been teaching entrepreneurs, educators, corporate leaders, writers, and rockstars how to build innovative organizations and design the creative life they desire.
As a creativity expert and host of The Creative Life Podcast and TV Show, he’s taught hundreds of thousands of individuals in over 120 countries through his online courses, books, videos, and keynote speeches.
AUGMENTING HUMAN CREATIVITY IN THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage – your creativity.
- What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry.
- Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
- Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
- The simple five step process for developing creative thinking skills.
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
- How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.